It has been a busy summer here at Paint Valley Local Schools. Our maintenance/custodial staff have been working to get the buildings ready for the 2018-2019 school year. A few special projects this summer have included additional painting, replacing the carpeted middle school hallway with tile, refurbishing the middle school student lockers, replacing the landscaping on te exterior of the high school, sanding and refinishing the elementary/middle school gym, and new goal posts on the football field.
We will also be welcoming some new faces to the Bearcat family for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Jessica Fairley - High School Math Teacher
- Jessica Gilliland - MIddle School Intervention
- Angela Jackson - High School Science Teacher
- Malachi Pulliam - Middle/High School Intervention & Asst. to Counselor
- Phil Strausbaugh - School Psychologist
- Felicia Jennings - 1st Grade Teacher
- Rylee Bouillion - Elementary School Intervention
The district will continue focusing on three goals this school year: student achievement, collaboration/communication, and fiscal responsibility. We have made consistent progress towards reaching these goals but as with any endeavor, this will be an ongoing process. We are committed as a district to provide the best education and environment for our students.
The Paint Valley Local School District is filled with exceptional people and it is an honor to serve as the district's Superintendent. My door is always open and I am always open to listening to new ideas. Together, we can make Paint Valley great!