New Student Enrollment

Welcome New Parent and Student

We are so glad you are considering joining the Paint Valley Bearcat Community     To enroll your student we need to do two things:

 1)  register online using the One View Portal and 

 2)  bring in the required documentations to the school office for the office staff to copy and keep on file. If at any time in the process you would like help you can call the school at HS/MS 740-634-3582  ES 740-634- 3454.  We will be happy to help you.  Alternatively, you can visit in person and fill out the form using one of our kiosks in each school's office.

If you are looking to enroll in preschool, follow this link to our preschool enrollment page

If you are looking to open enroll, the process is the same as the K-12 Enrollment, but you will also need to fill out the Open Enrollment Form.  

Once again, welcome to the Paint Valley Community.

The Paint Valley Staff

OneView Portal

Click on the button above to be taken to the OneView Portal.   If you are a parent or guardian that is new to the Paint Valley Local School District, click on "create account", if you have registered a student at Paint Valley in the past, you can log in or click on "forgot password" for help remembering your password.

Required Documents

The following documents are needed when enrolling your student at Paint Valley Local Schools:

Homeless Students

If you or your student is experiencing homelessness, see the links below for assistance with enrollment and other resources that are available to you.   Additionally, Paint Valley would like to help in any way that we can.   Reach out to our your school counselor to learn more. (Middle/High School Guidance, Ki Pulliam | Elementary School Guidance, Erin  Goddard)